Top 5 || Gym Songs



"New Year, New You," is what a lot of people promise themselves whenever that clock strikes midnight on December 31st. For me, this 'New You' transformation is a constant battle with new endeavours being made several times a year but those darned chocolate bars just keep ending up in my hands and inevitably, in my stomach... But I do love to go to the gym whenever I find the motivation and whenever that happens, my trusty iPod is right at my side with a playlist of songs that get me moving and get me to push through that 'I can't keep going! I'm going to have a heartattack' phase when my inner voice is being oh-so melodramatic. I'm going to share with you the 5 songs that are my power songs within that playlist;

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Sandstorm - Darude
Hypertension - AudioMachine
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay

These aren't the first 5 songs that are on my playlist but they are the ones that get me moving when I don't think that I can even blink nevermind run an extra thirty seconds. With Sandstorm and Hypertension, I love to crank up the speed and really go for it. Hypertension is only 76 seconds long and for that short period of time, I go full throttle. I love how it makes me get over that complacency of running and to really challenge myself to go for it. The music just motivates you to really go for it.

What are your favourite songs to get a sweat-on to?


Comments

Popular Posts