Belfast Through My iPhone



I love nothing more than spending a day in Belfast with the bestie. We often joke that it's a Triple B day - Boojum, Bitching and Browsing. We typically go to Boojum for lunch and stuff ourselves full of burritos and bitch about whatever is on our minds at the time. Then once that has passed, we browse the shops. It usually ends up being the same places; Paperchase, Boots, Disney Store and Castlecourt before heading for coffee somewhere. We end up in Starbucks or Caffe Nero, sometimes we end up in both and multiple times just to have a yarn. I loves me some Caramel Macchiato (Starbucks) or a Caramelatte (Caffe Nero). 

Over the last few trips to Belfast, I've snapped a few photos. Here's Belfast City Centre through pictures.  



A little Iced Caramel Macchiato and a ham and cheese panini to snack on. 








I did some damage in Forbidden Planet the day that I took some photos.








Comments

Popular Posts