TUTORIAL || Emilia Fox Inspired Christmas Make-Up


One day whilst perusing the Internet, I found myself looking at the photoshoot gallery album for Emilia Fox and I was suddenly inspired to do a make-up tutorial. I adore Emilia Fox . Silent Witness is one of my favourite shows (I miss Harry! *sad face*). Emilia has a lot of gorgeous photoshoots and I saw this photo and was instantly inspired to put together a look that would be perfect for Christmas Day. 



I didn't follow her look to the letter and adapted it for my features. On a side note, I love looking at her photos because she always poses so that everything can be seen, especially the eye make-up.





Products featuredPrimer: Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro
Eyeshadow Primer: Barry M Natural Glow 2 Eyeshadow & Primer palette
Foundation: L'Oreal Paris True Match - C1 Rose Ivory
Concealer: Rimmel London Hide the Blemish - Ivory
Setting Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte - Translucent
Eyeshadow: Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - Rose Gold
                     L'Oreal Color Riche Mono Eyeshadow - La Vie En Rose
                     Seventeen Eyeshadow - Statuesque
                     Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres - 08
                     Bourjois Smoky Stories Quad Palette - Over Rose
Eyeliner: Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
                 The Body Shop Eye Definer eyeliner pencil
Mascara: Maybelline Volum Express
Blush: Benefit - Dandelion
Eyebrows: Rimmel London Brow This Way - Blonde
Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Illuminated
Lipstick: Rimmel London - Drop of Sherry
Hair Protectant: TRESemmé Care & Protect Heat Defense spray




I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Have fun, laugh a lot and be merry.


Comments

Popular Posts