That's All, Folks!



Well, folks, that is it for Two -Thousand and Fourteen. Another year is over, passed us by in a flash and a new one right in front of us. 2014 was definitely a good year for me. It had it's ups and downs, yes, and moments when I just wanted to punch a wall but it was full of laughter, fun and memorable moments. It was an great year and I hope that it continues into 2015.

This was the year that I created my YouTube channel and my blog. Never in my wildest dream would I have guessed that as many views would have been clocked up in just six months. I keep being surprised and shocked that people actually read this page and am even more shocked when they like the posts! Don't pinch me! Please keep being amazing!



Even with that, there are changes that I want to make in 2015.


  • Get fitter || I know everyone and their mother says this but my weight has crept up on me over the last year and I don't like it. Earlier in the year I was getting fitter from playing Netball, dancing and taking a zumba-like fitness class but they only lasted for so long and excuses kept piling up. My clothes have started to feel a little snug and I don't like that either and so I want to loosen those bad boys up a bit and tone up.
  • Confidence, Cohen || Bonus points to those that get that! In 2014 I found that I gained a lot of confidence, more confidence than I ever thought that I could have. I found the confidence to get contact lenses, to start using make-up, to make a YouTube channel and start a blog. I know that I'm still very reserved and so I can only get better, right?
  • Look after myself || I'm a people pleaser. I always have been and as a result I always seem to neglect myself. I always put others first and their needs and their happiness at the expense of my own just so that I don't hurt them. I have to learn to take gave of myself and to stop believing that I deserve such unhappiness. 


Short and sweet but changes that will take a lot of work on my part and I'm willing to put the sweat into doing that. They're all interchangeable as they all feed or result from one or another and that's fantastic! Plus, I'm hoping to share this journey with you all.

I wish you and yours a very happy and healthy new year and I want to thank you all for your wonderful support as it has truly meant the world and more to me. 


*Disclaimer: Post graphic from here.

Comments

Popular Posts