Hallowe'en || Twenty Fourteen



For work, we were allowed to dress up for Hallowe'en. This was the first Hallowe'en where I have dressed up. I have never dressed up for Hallowe'en before and I was really excited about it. Unfortunately, I was the only one that really dressed up at work. A handful of my colleagues added little statement pieces to their uniforms to add a little bit of colour for the day but none dressed up to the extent that I did. I went as Wednesday Addams. 








It actually looks awesome with messy blonde hair too, even with the dark eyebrows.

For Wednesday's make up, I used this tutorial from MadeYewLookByLex. The moment that I watched this tutorial, I knew that I wanted to be Wednesday Addams for Hallowe'en. Lex is amazing!

I had a great time scaring managers and colleagues because they didn't recognise me at all. My colleagues could hardly recognise me when I had my contact lenses in, so you can imagine how startled they were when you throw in dark make-up and a black wig. Managers would have a fit wondering who the new girl was and why she was at the shelves. Then once the penny dropped, their jaw's subsequently dropped. Their faces were priceless. 

I had the most fun sneaking up on colleagues. One thought that I was a ghost out of the peripheral of his vision and then I scared him when I walked up to him when he was distracted. He looked around and there I was, just standing there with that sinister stare that Wednesday uses. Scared the life out of him. Hahaha.

Make Up Used:
Base:
Benefit The Porefessional
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Vanilla
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Light Porcelain
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - 02 Fair Matte
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Translucent
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray 
Eyes:
Make Up Revolution London - Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette - Brown
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner *set with a black eyeshadow
The Body Shop Smoky Black Eye Definer - Black
Revlon Lash Potion mascara
Eyebrows;
Make Up Revolution London - Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette - Matte Black
The Body Shop Smoky Black Eye Definer - Black 
Lips:
NYX lip liner pencil - 851 Black Berry
Barry M Cosmetics - 37 Black
Dress: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Wig: BargainLand 

Even though I was the only one to dress up, I had a lot of fun doing it and for my first Hallowe'en dressing up, it was worth it.

Happy Hallowe'en, ghouls.


Comments

Popular Posts