This Is My Work Face | Face of the Day


Hey everyone, this is my face as you can see. And this is my face when I can be bothered to put make-up on at the extraordinarily early time of 05:15 in the a.m. Most of the time when I do put make-up on, I am putting in those good 'ol contact lenses too which means that I can actually see what I'm doing compared to when I'm just wearing my spectacles. My lenses are a monthly prescription and so I like to make them last and not use them every single day for work. 


  • Primer - Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro 02
  • Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection - Light Porcelain
  • Concealer - Rimmel Hide the Blemish - 01 Ivory
  • Highlighter - L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen
  • Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent
  • Blusher - Urban Decay Naked Flushed - Streak
  • Bronzer -  The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - 02 Fair Matte
  • Eye Shadow Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Candlelight
  • Eye Shadow - Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo - Pink Gold
  • Eyeliner - Maybelline Expression Kajal - White
  • Mascara - Maybelline The Rocket
  • Lip gloss - NYX Butter Gloss - Creme Brulee
I made a Get Ready With Me video on my very interesting method on how to apply all of this make-up goodness.


Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts