Rimmel Rita Ora || "Bestival Blue"


I've put away my dark reds and purple nail varnishes and have started to ease myself into the more Spring appropriate hues. Cue Rimmel's Bestival Blue offering from their Rita Ora collection.







I picked up this beauty as soon as my eyes laid eyes on it. Blue is my favourite colour and I just to pick up this beautiful sky blue varnish. It goes beautifully with my ivory skin and silver jewellery. I love that it's a light blue but isn't a baby blue. It's the perfect blue for me and I've received so many compliments on this colour already!

The wand is one of those short and thick ones that I love as they offer me so much more control and to be honest, they make painting my nails a breeze. I applied two coats and it was the perfect amount of coverage. Then again, I don't do the smart thing of using thin layers. I'm not a nail artist. I slather it on and hope for the best until it sets and beyond. 




Have you picked up this shade or any others in the Rita Ora nail collaboration with Rimmel?


Comments

Popular Posts