Face of the Day // 2



I received a compliment yesterday morning from a colleague at work about my make-up and I thought that I would share with you all what I used that morning. Plus, I applied this all at 5:20am with a normal house light as it is pitch black in the mornings now *sad face*. Let's get into it....





  • Primer - Benefit The Porefessional
  • Foundation - Rimmel Lasting Finish Full Coverage Foundation - 100 Ivory
  • Concealer - Nars Raduant Creamy Concealer - Light 2 Vanilla
  • Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Translucent
  • Blusher - Nars Blush - Deep Throat
  • Bronzer - Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette - Streak
  • Highlight - Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette - Streak
  • Eyeshadow Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Candlelight
  • Eyeshadows - Seventeen Statuesque & Bourjois eyeshadow 08
  • Mascara - Rimmel Wonder'full
  • Lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick - 260 Always Plum
  • Eyebrows - Anastasia Brow Wiz - Taupe
  • Setting Spray - Urban Decay All Nighter
A few of the products used were birthday gifts from my family and this was my first chance to really use them and I loved the results. 

What do you think?


Comments

Popular Posts