TUTORIAL || Wanda Maximoff [Avengers: Age of Ultron] Inspired Smokey Eye


I don't know about you but I spent a good chunk of Avengers: Age of Ultron staring at Elizabeth Olsen's makeup as she played Wanda Maximoff aka the Scarlet Witch. I absolutely adored her entire look. So when I was invited to a birthday party last weekend - where there was a costume theme (leaning heavily towards Marvel) - I decided that a Wanda inspired look would be right up my street. I had a burgundy blazer so it was be a loosely inspired look nevertheless. But my focus would be on the makeup. 

Previously, I did a makeup look that was heavily inspired by the comic book character. Lots of burgundy shades and a sharp wing. This look is a lot darker and smoked out with Makeup Geek's Bitten eyeshadow stealing the show. I love that eyeshadow and knew that I wanted it to feature in this look.

So here is my makeup look inspired by Wanda Maximoff.


T H E     T U T O R I A L 





Comments

Popular Posts