How I Remove My Makeup


I've wanted to share this for a while now but only got around to it now. This is a quick video on how I take my makeup off after I've filmed a tutorial or at the end of the day. It's been effective at removing the most dramatic of looks or the most subtle with just four products. 




I've been using the Deliplus remover since April - having repurchased it several times since. I hope that I can get more when I'm in Barcelona in June. I doubt though that I can make my last bottle last that long. The Aveeno lotion has been incredible to my skin. Every now and then my skin breaks out in dry patches, particularly around and on my eyelids. I picked this lotion up when I last saw the signs and I haven't had an outbreak since. It's not what you'd call a face moisturiser but that's what I use it for. 

It's a very quick process and that's what I love about it. 




Comments

Popular Posts