HALLOWE'EN TUTORIAL || Spider Witch Makeup Look


I am so sorry that I haven't posted as frequently as I used to. Sunset Boulevard occupied a lot of my time at the start of the month and then I went straight into recovery mode to get my feet back beneath me where they belong. I was still doing tutorials and posting to my YouTube channel. If you aren't subscribed, please feel free to do so. That'll keep you all updated on new tutorials. 

Another update is that I got a new laptop as the one I had been using was dying an extremely painful death and I was simply prolonging the inevitable - that a new one was desperately needed. Since then, I've been getting everything tranferred between the two and getting the handle of a new editing software. My brain is the biggest puddle of goo at the moment. 




I hope that you like this simple look for Hallowe'en. I was inspired by a headband that I got from Asda a couple of years ago and found again. It has the quintessential Hallowe'en colours of black and orange and this looks came to me. I hope you like it and I'll be back to my old blogging self in no time. 






Comments

Popular Posts