HALLOWEEN TUTORIAL || Minions Inspired Makeup Look



Next up for Hallowe'en and next in my Kazzie-catches-up-on-her-blog, I have a tutorial inspired by the Minions from Despicable Me. It's a simple look that incorporates the yellow and blue hues that are the distinguishing marks of the adorable little sidekicks.

This is not my favourite look from this series but a friend of mine asked me to do a Minion-esque look that she could wear to work and my brain came up with this. 

I'm not the biggest fan of this look but it was an experiment and it is fun with makeup and I did have fun. No harm, no foul. I still like how the lips and brows match in with the eyes. If you don't want to use it for a Minion look, it'll be a good way to channel Flounder from The Little Mermaid or for a simple mermaid look too. The interpretation is up to you. 



Comments

Popular Posts