FOX WEEK || HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILIA


I have been a quiet fan of Emilia Fox for over ten years. I quietly sit at the sidelines and do the odd post here and there when it suits; a makeup look here and another makeup look there. Nothing big. I quietly watch Silent Witness and relive Morgause's epicness whenever Merlin is shown again on TV or binge watch series that I have missed because I didn't have the remote that day. I just fangirl from my own little corner.  In December 2019, I absent-mindedly doodled her outfit from Saturday Kitchen in my sketchbook. I wanted to practice drawing figures and I had my little watercolour palette and watercolour pencils nearby that I wanted to test out. I posted it to Twitter to share it with other fans, thinking nothing of it.
Emilia Fox herself replied to that simple doodle. Since that day, Emilia Fox, her characters, and her outfits have continually inspired me to draw. I learn from each drawing. In February, I got the idea for an art project for her birthday. I may have been biting off more than I could chew but I was prepared for the challenge. I was inspired by a piece of artwork by Pernille Orum but to use Emilia Fox and her best-known characters.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILIA

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OR EDIT. 


Comments

Popular Posts