TUTORIAL || Morphe 'Make A Statement' Eyeliner


My first video in two months is finally here. YAY! 



I took time out from blogging and YouTube after the death of my Dad. He took ill the day that I posted my last video and then passed away five days later. I had aimed to post again around Christmas and New Year's but decided to give myself that time to myself.

So, I did a little retail therapy during that time and bought some of the newly landed Morphe pressed pigments on Beauty Bay. I loved the pigment 'Make A Statement' so much that I wore it on Christmas Eve-Eve to work. I had to get into the Christmas spirit at some point there. I loved how it turned out and received a number of compliments on how it really made my eye colour pop.

I also apologise profusely for the awful voice-over. It was the first time that I did a voice-over in two months and I was nervous. Could you tell?





Comments

Popular Posts