TUTORIAL || Anna Kendrick [Glamour Magazine] Inspired Makeup Look


The second that I saw Anna Kendrick's makeup on the cover on Glamour's most recent issue, I knew that I wanted to recreate the look. I loved the purple smokey eye with the shimmering lower lashline, the pink cheeks and the blush nude lips.


I just had to recreate it as only I can (*cough*attempt*cough*) 

This is actually the second attempt at filming this look. When I was editing the original footage, the vast majority of the footage was out of focus. My auto-focus was going hay-wire. I had no idea what was wrong with it or what it thought it was doing. I hated it and was not happy with it at all. The only thing to do was to film it again. It's still not great but it was an incredible improvement. I'll be thankful for small miracles.

I hope you like it. Huge girl crush on Anna Kendrick.










Comments

Popular Posts