HOGWARTS HOUSE IDENTITY CRISIS



Fun fact: the first time that I ever took the Pottermore House Quiz, I got Ravenclaw. I was so ridiculously happy because it was the house that I wanted. If I were on the stool with the Sorting Hat on my head, I would've been like Harry Potter, except I would have been saying, "Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw."

I love everything that Ravenclaw embodies; intelligence, creativity, learning and wit. I love learning about things that I'm passionate about. I love being creative. Being creative is what gives me life. I love painting, I love playing around in Photoshop and creating these flat-lays. I love it. Besides, the House's colours are blue and bronze - two of my favourite colours. Blue and silver in the movies which is personally my favourite combination. 


Then, the other week, I re-took the Pottermore quiz. As far as I was aware, my answers were the same. I don't think I that I answered any question differently the second time around. 

Well, evidently I did. 

The result: Hufflepuff.

I have always been proud to be a Ravenclaw. I have also always said that if I were not a Ravenclaw, I would love to be a Hufflepuff - a Ravenpuff. I have a number of Rowena Ravenclaw Lost Diadem pieces; pin and necklace. My ambition is to own the Lost Diadem replica one day. In terms of Hufflepuff items, I have Newt Scamander's scarf which is a vintage Hufflepuff design. 

In light of this, I am still a proud Ravenclaw, first and foremost with Hufflepuff tendencies. 

I'm obsessed with this House Editions for the Harry Potter series. I cannot wait to see the covers for the rest of the books. 

Have you taken the Pottermore test more than once? Has the result been different?



Comments

Popular Posts