I UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO


It has been about two months since I last uploaded a video to my YouTube channel. My last video was a video about Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas. I have been doing videos about the ships that I've cruised on for a year or so. I love doing them, they're a lot of fun to do and it gives me an excuse to practice with my camera and the best excuse to explore these amazing ships. I do them for myself and to remember how much fun I had on each ship. Once that video was uploaded, our Internet was cut off. Our Internet service provider deleted our account not once, but twice. Long story. It took a month and a half to get it back. Not fun.

But we're up and running and I'm getting back into the swing of things. I've recently changed departments at work and that will give me more free time to film and to dedicate to this blog. First up, well technically second up because I posted my Travel Diary from said cruise, is my reading wrap-up from the end of the year. Four months worth of reading crammed into one thirty-minute video. I recommend a cup of coffee (preferably caffeinated) and a snack because it's long, even I lose steam by the end of it. I had been sitting on my bed for a good hour and speaking a lot. 

Check it out below. 


Comments

Popular Posts