25 Facts About Me


2 5    F A C T S    AB O U T    M E

I'm not sure what pre-empted this type of post. I just felt like I wanted to share a few things with you all about myself - the weirder things about me. 
  1. I hate the smell of cinnamon. I don't. It reminds me of Sudocreme so if I smell it in food, I feel like I'm eating antiseptic cream.
  2. I wanted to be a butterfly when I grew up.
  3. I have two scars on my chin.
  4. I'm convinced that I was a dolphin in a past life as I like to swim to the bottom of pools and go along the floor. True fact. Or you know, I was the female version of Percy Jackson.
  5. I only became interested in make-up at the age of 25.
  6. I always have to check Google in multiples of 5. I cannot quit a search at any number that doesn't end in a 0 or 5. It has to be a multiple of 5 - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 etc.
  7. Cobalt blue is my ultimate favourite colour.
  8. Caramel Macchiatto is my Starbucks drink of choice. I like it hot or iced.
  9. I'm a Virgo.
  10. I always eat the chocolate off of sweets and biscuits first.
  11. I don't like having food piled up on my plate. I like to see everything on my plate. It can touch but I like to see it all.
  12. I like mashed potato in small amounts. I hate it when dishes come with everything served on a bed of mash. It's such a waste.
  13. I take ketchup with my Christmas Dinner.
  14. I don't really like Oreos. I can eat them but I don't go looking for them or snapping them up if I see them when grocery shopping.
  15. My favourite biscuit brand is Foxes.
  16. I give my pieces of technology, names. Even my car has a name. .
  17. I love to read but I don't feel that I'm a fast reader and so I get put off reading.
  18. I listen to classical music whilst reading. It was a habit I got into in High School.
  19. At work, I hate it when people put things on my workspace as everything has to be set down and placed in a particular manner with straight edges. It's real-life Tetris.
  20. My bedroom is organised choas.
  21. I have insane road-rage.
  22. I have very little patience to train anybody to do anything. Don't ask me to explain anything. But I get annoyed when they don't know how to do anything or don't do it my way. Paradox.
  23. Most people ask if I'm American or Canadia or if I've ever lived in North America. Nope.
  24. Chocolate is my biggest weakness.
  25. Water is my favourite drink.

Comments

Popular Posts