2020 || IN RETROSPECT

Well, I think that it is safe to say that 2020 was not what we had hoped it to be. I had hoped for it to be the year that I left the job that I've been in for the past ten years. I had hoped to see my best friend again. I haven't seen her since 2013. I had hoped to travel a lot and venture farther and wider than before. I had so much planned. 2020 clearly had other plans. That being said, I'm going to look back on the good. I used to do posts like this one years ago and I loved doing them when I was on Livejournal. I don't say much about these things, I simply show them. Let's go.


 



 




This year may not have been eventful but it was full of good books and great entertainment. There are probably movies and television shows that I've forgotten about. I can barely remember what I did earlier today never mind back in January. What were some of your favourite things about this year? 

So long, 2020. 




Comments

  1. Snagging some of your books for my tbr. :3 I also really want to dive into Silent Witness sometime, but things are just so busy all the time :') I really want to do something similar to this post, mapping it all out seems like fun. I might start doing that for this year. :) Or do something similar in my BuJo. Thanks for the Inspo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I totally understand what you mean about wanting to dive into something but having no time to do it. I feel like I don't dive into anything new because I just put a comfort show on in the background as I do other stuff because I don't have the mental capacity to dedicate to a new show. I love this kind of layout because it's no-nonsense and makes you really think about what you really loved and what really stood out at a glance.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts