Magic and Ruins


I thought that I would do a casual post here today to share these photos that I took last week. I was out at Inch Abbey ruins taking some photos for a friend. I took along a book and a wand as props. I found a few minutes and played around with the props.

I decided to take the opportunity to get some end slides for my YouTube videos (by the way, in case you weren't aware - I make YouTube videos too). 

I fell in love with this wand the moment that I saw it. It is Queenie Goldstein's wand from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Queenie is my favourite character and her wand is the most beautiful wand that I have ever seen. Naturally, I had to have it in my possession and naturally, it had to be a part of this mini photo shoot that I ended up having with a wand and a book (the book is Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo),  


Comments

Popular Posts