NEW VIDEO || BOOKSHELF TOUR 2018


I DID A BOOKSHELF TOUR! 

Also, this may be the first video that I've cross-posted to this blog this year. I am beyond useless this year. I'm here now and I'm posting a video on my blog. It also just so happens to be the tour of my bookshelves and I mean, all of my bookshelves. I take you through all of the books that are on the shelves behind me when I film my videos and also on the shelves above my bed, my desk/vanity area and my DVD bookcase. That's a lot of shelves, for sure. What's more is that my main bookcase is double-faced with books which means that there are two rows of books on each shelf. Yup. A lot of books. I like books. Additionally, you'll be able to see the books that I have multiple copies of. I like pretty versions of books. I'm a hoarder. 



Comments

Popular Posts